28Whistling
28吹口哨
It is a lovely sunny morning.
这是一个阳光明媚的早晨。
And Daddy Pig is reading his news paper.
猪爸爸正在看他的报纸。 Daddy what are you doing? 爸爸你在干什么?
I'm reading the newspaper.
我在看报纸。
You are making a funny sound.
你的声音很好笑。
I'm whistling! Uh!
我在吹口哨!休斯敦大学!
Whistling is fun. You should try it!
吹口哨很有趣。你应该试试!
I don't know how to.
我不知道怎么做。
It's easy! Just put
很简单!只是把
your lips together and blow!
你的嘴唇合在一起吹!
Try making a smaller" o" shape.
试着做一个更小的“O”形。
Like this!
这样地!
And then you could whistle a tune.
然后你就可以吹口哨了。
Oh, I've got the wrong kind of mouth. 哦,我的嘴不对。
Your mouth is fine!
你的嘴很好!
You just need to practice.
你只需要练习。
It's impossible!
不可能!
It takes time to learn
学习需要时间
how to do important things 如何做重要的事情
like riding a bicycle or playing the piano.
比如骑自行车或者弹钢琴。
It took me years to
我花了很多年才
learn how to wiggle my ears.Wow!
学着摇我的耳朵。哇!
Mommy Pig is in
猪妈妈进来了
the kitchen making cookies.
厨房在做饼干。
What are you doing, Peppa?
你在干什么,佩奇?
I'm learning to whistle.
我在学吹口哨。
Oh, I see.
哦,我明白了。
Mommy, can you whistle?
妈妈,你能吹口哨吗?
I don't know. I've never tried.
我不知道。我从没试过。
It takes a lot of practice.Oh, yes!
这需要很多练习。哦,是的!
Mommy Pig can whistle.
猪妈妈会吹口哨。
You can whistle
你可以吹口哨
because you are old, mommy.
因为你老了,妈妈。
Thank you, Peppa.
谢谢你,佩奇。
George is in the bedroom, 乔治在卧室里,
playing with his toy rocket.
玩他的玩具火箭。
George, I'm learning to whistle.
乔治,我在学吹口哨。
You make an "o "
你做了个“o”
shape with your mouth and blow.
用嘴塑造并吹。
Don't worry George.
别担心乔治。
It's almost
差不多了
impossible like wiggling your ears.
不可能像扭动你的耳朵。
George can wiggle his ears.
乔治能扭动耳朵。
Whistling is harder.
吹口哨更难。
George can whistle!
乔治会吹口哨!
What's wrong, Peppa?
怎么了,佩奇?
I can't whistle but everybody else can.
我不能吹口哨,但其他人都可以。 Never mind. I'm making cookies. 不要介意。我在做饼干。
Would you like to lip a spoon?
你想用勺子舔一下嘴唇吗?
No. Thank you. Mommy
不,谢谢。妈妈
Can I ring Suzie sheep instead?
我可以给苏西羊打电话吗?
Ok Peppa
好的,佩奇
Hello Mrs. Pig.
你好,猪太太。
Hello Mrs. Sheep.
你好,羊太太。
Can Peppa talk to Suzie please?
佩奇能和苏西谈谈吗?
Hello Suzie.
你好,苏西。
Hello Peppa.
你好,佩奇。
What're you doing?
你在干什么?
I'm learning
我在学习
to whistle but I can't do it yet.
吹口哨,但我还做不到。
That sounds hard!
听起来很难!
It's impossible.
这是不可能的。
Uh…Can you whistle Suzie?No. 呃…你能吹苏西的口哨吗?不。 Oh good!
哦,太好了!
I mean that's
我是说那是
so difficult whistle. But good.
很难吹口哨。但是很好。
Because I can't whistle.
因为我不会吹口哨。
What's whistling anyway?
吹什么口哨?
You put your lips together and blow.
你把嘴唇合在一起然后吹。
Like this?
这样地?
Hello? Peppa?
你好?佩奇?
Good cookies are ready!
好饼干准备好了!
Oh! Goody! Cookies!
哦!好极了!饼干!
They will be hot!
他们会很热的!
You should blow on them first.
你应该先给他们吹气。
Do you not want cookie Peppa?
你不想吃饼干吗?
No, thank you mommy.
不,谢谢妈妈。
I think I might go outside 我想我可以出去
and be on my own for a little bit.
一个人待一会儿。
Can you whistle yet?
你能吹口哨了吗?
It's no use daddy.
爸爸没用。
I'm never going to whistle. Ever!
我永远不会吹口哨。永远!
Have you been practicing?
你一直在练习吗?
Yes, lots.. But it doesn't work!
是的,很多。但没用!
You need a little rest, Peppa.
你需要休息一下,佩奇。
Here have a cookie.
给你一块饼干。
It's hot. You should blow.
很热。你应该吹。
Oh! What's that?
哦!那是什么?
It sounded like a whistle to me! 对我来说这听起来像一个哨子! What a lovely tune!
多可爱的曲子!
Peppa has learned how to whistle!
佩奇学会了吹口哨!
I can whistle!
我会吹口哨!
声明:壹贝网所有作品(图文、音视频)均由用户自行上传分享,仅供网友学习交流,版权归原作者wangteng@admin所有,原文出处。若您的权利被侵害,请联系 756005163@qq.com 删除。
本文链接:https://www.ebaa.cn/58255.html